NJ DEP Licensed Pesticide Applicator / Operator Training
The purpose of this training is to provide the candidate applicator or operator with a working knowledge, at a minimum, of the following information. The basic course for applicators and operators are the same.
The content of the basic pesticide training course is to include at a minimum:
Proper use of application equipment;
- Hazards that may be involved in applying pesticides;
- Instructions for mixing pesticides used in particular circumstances;
- Protective clothing & safety equipment required during the handling & application of pesticides;
- General precautions to be followed in the disposal of containers, as well as the cleaning and decontamination of equipment;
- Applicable State/Federal pesticide laws & regulations;
- Understand/correctly interpret label and labeling information;
- Understand principles of Integrated Pest Management.
Cost: $99 (1-Day Class) NJPMA Members $65.
NJ DEP Credits - CORE - 8
NJ Public Health Credits - 4.0
PA Dept. of Ag Credits - CORE - 6
NJPMA Member Exclusive:
All Attendees Must Register Online.
To Register, click on the date of the class you wish to attend below.
Walk-ins are NOT ALLOWED. You MUST register online.
All Classes are Open for Registration, Unless marked as - SOLD OUT.
Bergen County (Saddle Brook)
9am to 1pm
This location can be tricky to find. Click on the Address above to get Google Map Directions. In addition, below are some images of the Residex Warehouse to help you get there:
Morris County (Morris Twp)
Ocean County (Toms River)
Basic Pesticide Training / CORE - En Espanol
Basic Pesticide Training /
CORE En Espanol
Click on Date below for Complete Details (Location and Time)
- Ask about our Private BPT/CORE Classes in both Spanish and English for groups of 10 or more.
- Private Category Classes Also Available.