NJ DEP Licensed Pesticide Applicator / Operator Training
The purpose of this training is to provide the candidate applicator or operator with a working knowledge, at a minimum, of the following information. The basic course for applicators and operators are the same.
The content of the basic pesticide training course is to include at a minimum:
Proper use of application equipment;
- Hazards that may be involved in applying pesticides;
- Instructions for mixing pesticides used in particular circumstances;
- Protective clothing & safety equipment required during the handling & application of pesticides;
- General precautions to be followed in the disposal of containers, as well as the cleaning and decontamination of equipment;
- Applicable State/Federal pesticide laws & regulations;
- Understand/correctly interpret label and labeling information;
- Understand principles of Integrated Pest Management.
Cost: $99 (1-Day Class) NJPMA Members $65.
NJ DEP Credits - CORE - 8
NJ Public Health Credits - 4.0
PA Dept. of Ag Credits - CORE - 6
Attention NJPMA Members:
NJPMA Member Exclusive:
Members get to enjoy Express Registration. Just a few clicks will save you money and get you on your way .
All Classes open for Registration Unless Marked as - SOLD OUT
Bergen County (Saddle Brook)
9am to 1pm
Morris County (Morris Twp)
Burlington County (Westampton)
Ocean County (Toms River)
Monmouth County (Freehold)
Union County (Westfield)
En Espanol / Private Classes
Click on Date below for Complete Details (Location and Time)
- No Classes Currently Scheduled
- Ask about our Private Classes in both Spanish and English
- Private Category Classes Also Available.