This is a one-day 6-hour class. This class is designed to be used in lieu of 40 hrs of on-the training for the Category 7A License. In addition, you must also take the Basic Pesticide Training Course for CORE Certification to be certified.
For Category 8A / General Public Health, this course is only valid for Re-Certification Credits.
NJ DEP Credits
Cat 7A General & Household Pest Control - 10
Cat 8A - General Public Health - 10
Cat 8C - Campground - 10
CORE - 4
NJ Public Health Credits - 5.0
PA Dept of Ag. Credits - CORE - 6 / Cat 11 - Household/Health Related - 4 / Cat 15 - Public Health-Vertebrate Research - 2 / Cat 23 - Park/School Pest Control - 6
All Attendees Must Register Online.
To Register, click on the date of the class you wish to attend below.
Walk-ins are NOT ALLOWED. You MUST register online.
All Classes are Open for Registration, Unless marked as - SOLD OUT.
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: During this time of increased demand for these courses we are doing our best to make sure we can get everyone who wants a course, into a course. Due to Limited Capacity at our venues, we often sell out. For this reason, we are strictly enforcing out Payment/Cancellation Policy. All classes MUST be PAID at least two days in advance. Cancellations are allowed as long as we are notified by email ( Classes@NJPMA.com ) at least two days in advance. No-shows forfeit their registration fee, however you may reschedule for a fee of $20.
7A General & Household Pest Control
Category 7A – General and household pest control: This subcategory includes commercial pesticide applicators using or supervising the use of pesticides to control general household pests including, but not limited to, roaches, ants, bees, ticks (inside and outside the structure), fleas (inside and outside the structure), rodents, other vertebrates and birds. Control for these pests may take place at residential, commercial, industrial and institutional sites including retail sales outlets where food is prepared, served, or stored.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE SEEKING ONINE CREDITS
- Applicators with a License/Recertification Period expiring October 31, 2021 will be given an exemption from the NJDEP online credit cap of 25% and are eligible for all credits, otherwise this exemption does not apply. Click HERE to read more.
- Government issued photo ID is required and will be verified prior to and immediately after the meeting (i.e. will not be video recorded)
- Attendees must be visible throughout the entire session (with live video on) and must stay to the end.
- Polls will be randomly scheduled, & attendance will be visually monitored by a moderator.
- Call-ins (audio only) are not eligible for pesticide recertification credits; you need a computer/phone/tablet with *live* video capability.
THE NJ Health and PA Dept. of Ag Credits remain in effect. (see above)
Middlesex County (Piscataway)
- No Classes Scheduled at this time.