This is a one-day 6-hour class. This class is designed to be used in lieu of 40 hrs of on-the training for the Category 7A License. In addition, you must also take the Basic Pesticide Training Course for CORE Certification to be certified.
For Category 8A / General Public Health, this course is only valid for Re-Certification Credits.
NJ DEP Credits - CORE - 4 / Cat 7A General & Household Pest Control - 8 / Cat 8A - General Public Health - 6 (Updated 5/20)
NJ Public Health Credits - 5.0
PA Dept of Ag. Credits - CORE - 6 / Cat 11 - Household/Health Related - 4 / Cat 15 - Public Health-Vertebrate Research - 2 / Cat 23 - Park/School Pest Control - 6
All Attendees Must Register Online.
To Register, click on the date of the class you wish to attend below.
Walk-ins are NOT ALLOWED. You MUST register online.
All Classes are Open for Registration, Unless marked as - SOLD OUT.
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: During this time of increased demand for these courses we are doing our best to make sure we can get everyone who wants a course, into a course. Due to Limited Capacity at our venues, we often sell out. For this reason, we are strictly enforcing out Payment/Cancellation Policy. All classes MUST be PAID at least two days in advance. Cancellations are allowed as long as we are notified by email ( Classes@NJPMA.com ) at least two days in advance. No-shows forfeit their registration fee, however you may reschedule for a fee of $20.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE SEEKING ONINE CREDITS
- Applicators with a License/Recertification Period expiring October 31, 2021 will be given an exemption from the NJDEP online credit cap of 25% and are eligible for all credits, otherwise this exemption does not apply. Click HERE to read more.
- Government issued photo ID is required and will be verified prior to and immediately after the meeting (i.e. will not be video recorded)
- Attendees must be visible throughout the entire session (with live video on) and must stay to the end.
- Polls will be randomly scheduled, & attendance will be visually monitored by a moderator.
- Call-ins (audio only) are not eligible for pesticide recertification credits; you need a computer/phone/tablet with *live* video capability.
THE NJ Health and PA Dept. of Ag Credits remain in effect. (see above)
Middlesex County (Piscataway)
- No Classes Scheduled at This Location