This is a one-day 4-hour class. In addition, you must also take the Basic Pesticide Training Class to be certified.
For Category 8A / General Public Health, this course is only valid for Re-Certification Credits.
NJ DEP Credits
CORE - 2 / Cat 8A - General Public Health - 7 / Cat 8B - Mosquito Control - 7 (Updated 5/20)
NJ Public Health Credits - 4.0
PA Dept of Ag. Credits - CORE - 1 / Cat 16 - Public Health-Invertebrate Research - 8 / Cat 23 - Park/School Pest Control - 8
All Attendees Must Register Online.
To Register, click on the date of the class you wish to attend below.
Walk-ins are NOT ALLOWED. You MUST register online.
All Classes are Open for Registration, Unless marked as - SOLD OUT.
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: During this time of increased demand for these courses we are doing our best to make sure we can get everyone who wants a course, into a course. Due to Limited Capacity at our venues, we often sell out. For this reason, we are strictly enforcing out Payment/Cancellation Policy. All classes MUST be PAID at least two days in advance. Cancellations are allowed as long as we are notified by email ( Classes@NJPMA.com ) at least two days in advance. No-shows forfeit their registration fee, however you may reschedule for a fee of $20.
ALL 8B CLASSES ON SUMMER HIATUS
CHECK BACK IN JULY FOR OUR FALL SCHEDULE
Webinar - NJDEP Exam Prep - Click date below to Register.
You MUST Pay at the time of Registration. No Checks or Cash for Webinars.
- No Classes Scheduled at this time. Our Classes in this category will resume in September.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE SEEKING ONINE CREDITS
- Applicators with a License/Recertification Period expiring October 31, 2021 will be given an exemption from the NJDEP online credit cap of 25% and are eligible for all credits, otherwise this exemption does not apply. Click HERE to read more.
- Government issued photo ID is required and will be verified prior to and immediately after the meeting (i.e. will not be video recorded)
- Attendees must be visible throughout the entire session (with live video on) and must stay to the end.
- Polls will be randomly scheduled, & attendance will be visually monitored by a moderator.
- Call-ins (audio only) are not eligible for pesticide recertification credits; you need a computer/phone/tablet with *live* video capability.
THE NJ Health and PA Dept of Ag Credits remain in effect. (see above)
Middlesex County (Piscataway)
- Have a big seasonal crew? Ask about our Private Category 8B Classes.
- Private Operators (Basic Pesticide Training / CORE) Classes also Available in English and Spanish
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800-524-9942 for details.