This is a one-day 4-hour class. In addition, you must also take the Basic Pesticide Training Class to be certified.
For Category 8A / General Public Health, this course is only valid for Re-Certification Credits.
NJ DEP Credits
Cat 8B - Mosquito Control - 8
Cat 3A - Ornamentals - 1
Cat 8A - General Public Health - 9
Cat 8C - Campground - 9
CORE - 1
NJ Public Health Credits - 4.0
PA Dept of Ag. Credits - CORE - 1 / Cat 16 - Public Health-Invertebrate Research - 8 / Cat 23 - Park/School Pest Control - 8
All Attendees Must Register Online.
To Register, click on the date of the class you wish to attend below.
Walk-ins are NOT ALLOWED. You MUST register online.
All Classes are Open for Registration, Unless marked as - SOLD OUT.
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: During this time of increased demand for these courses we are doing our best to make sure we can get everyone who wants a course, into a course. Due to Limited Capacity at our venues, we often sell out. For this reason, we are strictly enforcing out Payment/Cancellation Policy. All classes MUST be PAID at least two days in advance. Cancellations are allowed as long as we are notified by email ( Classes@NJPMA.com ) at least two days in advance. No-shows forfeit their registration fee, however you may reschedule for a fee of $20.
Webinar - NJDEP Exam Prep - Click date below to Register.
You MUST Pay at the time of Registration. No Checks or Cash for Webinars.
- Government issued photo ID is required and will be verified prior to and immediately after the meeting (i.e. will not be video recorded)
- Attendees must be visible throughout the entire session (with live video on) and must stay to the end.
- Polls will be randomly scheduled, & attendance will be visually monitored by a moderator.
- Call-ins (audio only) are not allowed; you need a computer/phone/tablet with *live* video capability.
THE NJ Health and PA Dept of Ag Credits remain in effect. (see above)
- Have a big seasonal crew? Ask about our Private Category 8B Classes.
- Private Operators (Basic Pesticide Training / CORE) Classes also Available in English and Spanish
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800-524-9942 for details.
Low Flying Mosquito Control Helicopter Buzzes NJPMA Headquarters
Livingston, NJ - Essex County, partnered with the NJDEP to conduct an aerial larval control operation. Areas along the Passaic River in Fairfield, West Caldwell, Roseland, Millburn and Livingston were treated with a granular BTI. This is a natural substance and is harmless to humans and animals.