This is a one-day 4-hour class. In addition, you must also take the Basic Pesticide Training Class to be certified.
For Category 8A / General Public Health, this course is only valid for Re-Certification Credits.
NJ DEP Credits
Cat 8B - Mosquito Control - 8
Cat 3A - Ornamentals - 1
Cat 8A - General Public Health - 9
Cat 8C - Campground - 9
CORE - 1
NJ Public Health Credits - 4.0
PA Dept of Ag. Credits - CORE - 1 / Cat 16 - Public Health-Invertebrate Research - 8 / Cat 23 - Park/School Pest Control - 8
All Attendees Must Register Online.
To Register, click on the date of the class you wish to attend below.
Walk-ins are NOT ALLOWED. You MUST register online.
All Classes are Open for Registration, Unless marked as - SOLD OUT.
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: During this time of increased demand for these courses we are doing our best to make sure we can get everyone who wants a course, into a course. Due to Limited Capacity at our venues, we often sell out. For this reason, we are strictly enforcing out Payment/Cancellation Policy. All classes MUST be PAID at least two days in advance. Cancellations are allowed as long as we are notified by email ( Classes@NJPMA.com ) at least two days in advance. No-shows forfeit their registration fee, however you may reschedule for a fee of $20.
Webinar - NJDEP Exam Prep - Click date below to Register.
You MUST Pay at the time of Registration. No Checks or Cash for Webinars.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE SEEKING ONINE CREDITS
- Applicators with a License/Recertification Period expiring October 31, 2022 will be given an exemption from the NJDEP online credit cap of 25% and are eligible for all credits, otherwise this exemption does not apply. Click HERE to read more.
- Government issued photo ID is required and will be verified prior to and immediately after the meeting (i.e. will not be video recorded)
- Attendees must be visible throughout the entire session (with live video on) and must stay to the end.
- Polls will be randomly scheduled, & attendance will be visually monitored by a moderator.
- Call-ins (audio only) are not eligible for pesticide recertification credits; you need a computer/phone/tablet with *live* video capability.
THE NJ Health and PA Dept of Ag Credits remain in effect. (see above)
Middlesex County (Piscataway)
- Have a big seasonal crew? Ask about our Private Category 8B Classes.
- Private Operators (Basic Pesticide Training / CORE) Classes also Available in English and Spanish
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800-524-9942 for details.
Low Flying Mosquito Control Helicopter Buzzes NJPMA Headquarters
Livingston, NJ - On Wednesday, September 8th and Thursday, September 9th, 2021 Essex County, partnered with the NJDEP to conduct an aerial larval control operation. Areas along the Passaic River in Fairfield, West Caldwell, Roseland, Millburn and Livingston were treated with a granular BTI. This is a natural substance and is harmless to humans and animals.