NJ DEP Operator Training
The purpose of this training is to provide the candidate operator with a working knowledge, at a minimum, of the following information.
The content of the basic pesticide training course is to include at a minimum:
Proper use of application equipment;
- Hazards that may be involved in applying pesticides;
- Instructions for mixing pesticides used in particular circumstances;
- Protective clothing & safety equipment required during the handling & application of pesticides;
- General precautions to be followed in the disposal of containers, as well as the cleaning and decontamination of equipment;
- Applicable State/Federal pesticide laws & regulations;
- Understand/correctly interpret label and labeling information;
- Understand principles of Integrated Pest Management.
$99 * Non-NJPMA Members
$65 * NJPMA Members