NJPMA Southern Regional Spring Meeting
Tuesday, March 14, 2023 | 8:00am - 12:30pm
Check-In Begins at 7am!
Holiday Inn Philadelphia South-Swedesboro
1 Pureland Dr. Swedesboro, New Jersey
We invite you to join us for the NJPMA Southern Regional Spring Meeting. This workshop will feature a mix of in-depth sessions featuring the latest research and technology in the pest management industry and how to Conduct Your Best Termite & WDO Inspections!
The Southern Regional Meeting will cover the following topics…
- Why are termite/WDO inspections needed?
- Why termite/WDO inspections are of critical importance to long-term termite protections
- How do we prepare for an inspection?
- Inspection equipment needed.
- What should we do first at the inspection?
- Inspecting Attics / Basements / Crawlspaces / Slabs & Garages
- What are we looking for during these inspections?
- Understanding construction
- Practical inspection tips
- Advanced inspection techniques
- Properly Documenting Your Termite Inspection
- How do we get the best inspections from our team?
- Handling Customer Concerns
- Termite Horror Stories
Members get to enjoy Express Registration. Just a few clicks will save you money and get you on your way. Click HERE for Details!!
Our Speaker will be Paul Bello, BCE, MA
Looking for our Category 7A General & Household Pest Control or Category 7B Termites & Other WDI NJDEP Exam Prep Courses? Click HERE for Dates and Locations.
NJPMA Members - $75.00
Non-Members - $95.00
NJDEP Anticipated Credits
7B - Termites & Other WDI - 8
NJ Public Health
NJPHC - 4.5
PA Dept. Ag.
12 - Wood Destroying Pests - 5
DE Dept. Ag.
7B - Wood Destroying Insects - 4
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: During this time of increased demand for these courses we are doing our best to make sure we can get everyone who wants a course, into a course. Due to Limited Capacity, we often sell out. For this reason, we are strictly enforcing out Payment/Cancellation Policy. All classes MUST be PAID at least two days in advance. Cancellations are allowed as long as we are notified by email ( Classes@NJPMA.com ) at least two days in advance. No-shows forfeit their registration fee.