Approved for BOTH NJDEP Exam Prep & NJDEP Re-certification
This is a two-day 12-hour class. This class is designed to be used in lieu of 40 hrs of on-the-job training. In addition, you must also take the Basic Pesticide Training for Core Certification Class to be certified.
COST: $265.00 (Two-Day NJ DEP Re-Certification / Exam Prep Course)
COST: $140.00 (One-Day NJ DEP Re-Certification Class) - Choose either Day 1 or Day 2 when registering below.
Our Online Classes are Considered In-Person by the NJDEP therefor you can earn Full Credit by attending.
NJ DEP Credits - (Per Day)
Day #1 - 7B -Termites & Other WDI - 12 / CORE - 4
Day #2 - 7B -Termites & Other WDI - 12 / Cat 7A - 5 / Cat 8A - 5 / Cat 8C - 5 / Cat 7E - 5
NJ Public Health Credits - 5.0 Per Day
PA Dept of Ag. Credits (Must Attend both Days) - CORE - 6 / Cat 11- Household/Health Related - 3 / Cat 12 - Wood Destroying Pests - 10 / Cat 23 - Park/School Pest Control - 3
All Attendees Must Register Online.
To Register, click on the date of the class you wish to attend below.
Walk-ins are NOT ALLOWED. You MUST register online.
All Classes are Open for Registration, Unless marked as - SOLD OUT.
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: During this time of increased demand for these courses we are doing our best to make sure we can get everyone who wants a course, into a course. Due to Limited Capacity at our venues, we often sell out. For this reason, we are strictly enforcing out Payment/Cancellation Policy. All classes MUST be PAID at least two days in advance. Cancellations are allowed as long as we are notified by email ( Classes@NJPMA.com ) at least two days in advance. No-shows forfeit their registration fee, however you may reschedule for a fee of $20.
Category 7B - Termites & Other WDI Re-Certification Webinar - Train Home or Office
- No Classes scheduled at this time. This class will return in January 2024.
Our Online Classes are Considered In-Person by the NJDEP. Earn 100% of Offered Credits by attending. NO 25% LIMITATIONS!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ATTENDING ONLINE CLASSES
- Government issued photo ID is required and will be verified prior to and immediately after the meeting (i.e. will not be video recorded)
- Attendees must be visible throughout the entire session (with live video on) and must stay to the end.
- Polls will be randomly scheduled, & attendance will be visually monitored by a moderator.
- Call-ins (audio only) are not allowed; you need a computer with *live* video capability. Sorry No SMARTPHONES or TABLETS Permitted for this class.
THE NJ Health and PA Dept of Ag Credits remain in effect. (see above)
Morris County (East Hanover)
9am to 3pm
BPO Elks - East Hanover Lodge, 1 Kane Place, East Hanover, NJ 07936
- No Classes Scheduled at this time.