Tick & Mosquito Workshop
March 11 | 9am - 330pm
Radisson Hotel * Piscataway-Somerset
21 Kingsbridge Drive Piscataway, NJ 08854
We invite you to join us for the NJPMA Tick & Mosquito Workshop at the Radisson Hotel in Piscataway, New Jersey. The workshop will feature a mix of in-depth sessions featuring the latest research in the pest management industry and how to combat mosquitoes and ticks.
The Tick & Mosquito Workshop will cover the following topics…
- Focus On the Future of Mosquito-Borne Illness. What is the Next Zika.
- How Can You Improve Your Mosquito Control Service?
- Myths and Fallacies About Mosquito Control: What Customers Believe and How It Impacts Sales and Services.
- Ticks: Biology and Ecology and Management Control Strategies.
- NJDEP Update: When do you need 7a, 3a, 8B or 8A to apply pesticides for mosquitoes and/or ticks.
Featured Speakers include:
Stanton Cope, Ph.D.
Moses Cucura MS, Vector Control Consultant
Steve Bross - NJDEP
Exhibitors Scheduled to Attend:
Members get to enjoy Express Registration. Just a few clicks will save you money and get you on your way. Click HERE for Details!!
Looking for our Category 8B Mosquito / Tick Pest Control NJDEP Exam Prep Course? Click HERE for Dates and Locations
NJPMA Member - $85.00
Non-Member - $125.00
(Includes Continental Breakfast and Lunch)
7A - General & Household Pest Control - 3
8A - General Public Health - 5
8B - Mosquito Pest Control - 5
CORE - 2
NJPHC Credits - 5.5
PA Dept of Ag. Credits
16 - Public Health - Invertebrate Pest - 8
18- Demonstration and Research - 8
23 - Park / School Pest Control - 8,
CORE - 2