The New Jersey Pest Management Association, (Southern Region) will be hosting a Business Round Table Discussion for the owners of Pest Control Companies in the Southern Jersey and Philadelphia Market.
December 10th, 3pm to 7pm
1111 Route 73, Mt Laurel Township, NJ 08054
Drinks and Food Included
$65 Per Person
This is like speed dating, where each table has a topic, and the owners move from table to table discussing specific topics with the moderator and other pest professionals, for about 20-25 minutes each. At the end of the event, we will be serving our Philly Style dinner and drinks.
We have some great volunteers to serve as our Moderators to discuss and keep the conversation moving at each respective table.
* Recruitment and Retention of your people - Moderator = Jeff Palko – Western Fumigation / Past Recruiter and Retention Mgr. - Rollins
* Marketing and Social Media - Moderator = Stacey Conod – A Second Opinion - Digital Advertising Agency
* Do you build a Sales Team (selling over phone vs. salespeople) - Moderator = Alex Wolfington – VP of Sales from Green Lawn Fertilizing/Green Pest Solutions / Bob Williamson from Moyer Indoor | Outdoor
* Comp Plans for Maximum Performance – Pay to Play - Moderator = TBA
* Networking and Community Involvement as a growth tool - Moderator = Eve Pappas – Winner of the Presidential Volunteer Service award.
* Succession Planning “Do I stay or do I go” - Moderator = TBA
* Avenues of Revune in the Winter Months - Moderator = Bill Best - Target / Brian Smith - Univar
Register Online by Clicking HERE.