March 30, 2023 | 8am - 5pm
Holiday Inn - Piscataway, NJ (Formerly the Radisson Inn)
Check-In and Exhibitor Displays Open at 7am!
We invite you to join us for the NJPMA Rodent Roundup. This workshop will feature a mix of in-depth sessions featuring the latest research and technology in the pest management industry and how to combat rodents. A great opportunity to directly reach the professionals working in the Rodent Control Industry.
The Rodent Roundup will feature...
Hands on Demonstrations of the latest Rodent Control methods.
- Electronic Monitoring Devices
* 2023 Rodent Control Updates for Pest Professionals - Bobby Corrigan, Ph.D., RMC Pest Management Consulting
* Practical Rat IPM: Integrating Pest Biology with Management for Effective Solutions - Matt Frye, Ph.D., Cornell IPM Program
* Rodenticides Toolbox - Sylvia J. Kenmuir, BCE, Senior Technical Services Representative, BASF
* Introduction to House Mice a Public Health Risk - Shannon Sked, Ph.D., Director Western Fumigation
LIVE PRODUCT DEMONSTRATIONS:
* Bell Labs IQ - John Phil, ACE
* Corteva Demonstration – The ActiveSense System - Samantha Forrest
* Envu - Rodent Monitoring System (RMS) - Mitchell Goldstein
* LiphaTech - IGI CO2 - Barry Pitkoff
* PDM/PMG - Burrow RX - Pat Ryan
* Woodstream - The VLink Advantage - Mark Ebner
Special Thanks to our Gold and Silver Sponsors!
Members get to enjoy Express Registration. Just a few clicks will save you money and get you on your way. Click HERE for Details!!
Exhibitors Scheduled to Attend:
Whether you distribute Rodent Control Products, or anything else, we would welcome you as an exhibitor at our event.
NJPMA Members - $ 115.00
Non-Members - $ 150.00
CORE - 2
7A - General & Household Pest Control - 12
7D - Food Processing - 12
8A - General Public Health - 12
8C - Campground - 12
10 - Demonstration & Research - 4
NJ Public Health
NJPHC - 7.0
DE Dept. of Ag Credits
New York DEC Credits
7a=5.75 | 7f=5.75 | 8=5.75
PA Dept of Ag Credits
CORE - 2
11 - Household / Health Related - 3
15 - Public Health - Vertebrate Pest - 3
18 - Demonstration and Research - 3
23 - Park / School Pest Control - 3
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: During this time of increased demand for these courses we are doing our best to make sure we can get everyone who wants a course, into a course. Due to Limited Capacity, we often sell out. For this reason, we are strictly enforcing out Payment/Cancellation Policy. All classes MUST be PAID at least two days in advance. Cancellations are allowed as long as we are notified by email ( Classes@NJPMA.com ) at least two days in advance. No-shows forfeit their registration fee.