Rodent Control & Technology Workshop
October 29 | 9am - 330pm
Radisson Hotel * Piscataway-Somerset
21 Kingsbridge Drive Piscataway, NJ 08854
We invite you to join us for the NJPMA Tick & Mosquito Workshop at the Radisson Hotel in Piscataway, New Jersey. The workshop will feature a mix of in-depth sessions featuring the latest research in the pest management industry and how to combat mosquitoes and ticks. A great opportunity to directly reach the professionals working in the Tick & Mosquito Control Industry.
The Tick & Mosquito Workshop will cover the following topics…
- Focus On the Future of Mosquito-Borne Illness. What is the Next Zika.
- How Can You Improve Your Mosquito Control Service?
- Myths and Fallacies About Mosquito Control: What Customers Believe and How It Impacts Sales and Services.
- Ticks: Biology and Ecology and Management Control Strategies.
- NJDEP Update: When do you need 7a, 3a, 8B or 8A to apply pesticides for mosquitoes and/or ticks.
Featured Speakers include:
Stanton Cope, Ph.D.
Moses Cucura MS, Vector Control Consultant
Steve Bross - NJDEP
Exhibitors Scheduled to Attend:
Primary Table - $125.00
Additional Representative - $85.00
(Includes Continental Breakfast and Lunch)
73rd Annual Clinic, Trade Show and Clambake