IPM Techniques for Food Processing Online Workshop
Tuesday, January 31st | 8am - 10am
Online Check-In Begins at 7am!
We invite you to join us for the NJPMA IPM Techniques for Food Processing Online Workshop presented by Catchmaster.
This online workshop will feature a mix of in-depth discussions featuring the latest research and technology in the pest management industry focusing on IPM techniques for food processing .
The Workshop will cover the following topics…
- Equipment and Products
- Report and Audit Prep
- Chris Phillips, ACE of AP&G / Catchmaster
Members get to enjoy Express Registration. Just a few clicks will save you money and get you on your way. Click HERE for Details!!
NJPMA Members - $45.00
Non-Members - $65.00
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE SEEKING ONINE CREDITS
Our Online Workshop is Considered In-Person by the NJDEP. Earn 100% of Offered Credits by attending. NO 25% LIMITATIONS!
- Government issued photo ID is required and will be verified prior to and immediately after the meeting (i.e. will not be video recorded)
- Attendees must be visible throughout the entire session (with live video on) and must stay to the end.
- Polls will be randomly scheduled, & attendance will be visually monitored by a moderator.
- Call-ins (audio only) are not eligible for pesticide recertification credits; you need a computer/phone/tablet with *live* video capability.
NJ Public Health
PA Dept. of Ag.
De. Dept. of Ag.
7A - General & Household Pest Control - 4
7D - Food Processing - 3
8A - General Public Health - 4
NJPHC - 2.0
11 - Household / Health - 4
15 - Public Health - Vertebrate Pest 2
18 - Demonstration and Research 4
23 - Park / School Pest Control 4
7A - 2.0
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: During this time of increased demand for these courses we are doing our best to make sure we can get everyone who wants a course, into a course. Due to Limited Capacity, we often sell out. For this reason, we are strictly enforcing out Payment/Cancellation Policy. All classes MUST be PAID at least two days in advance. Cancellations are allowed as long as we are notified by email ( Classes@NJPMA.com ) at least two days in advance. No-shows forfeit their registration fee, however you may reschedule for a fee of $20.