Fall Conference Online Workshop
September 29th & 30th | 8am - 1pm
Online Check-In & Donuts with Douglen both Begin at 7am!
We invite you to join us for the NJPMA Fall Conference Onine Workshop. This workshop will feature a mix of in-depth sessions featuring the latest research and technology in the pest management industry. A great opportunity to directly reach the professionals working in the Pest Control Industry.
The Fall Conference will cover the following topics…
Day #1 - September 29th
- Understanding what Makes House Mice Tick.
- Mixing and Measuring
- Peri-domestic Cockroach Control
- Over Wintering Pests
Day #2 - September 30th
- Filth Flies in the Commercial Arena
- Safety and Stewardship
- Refresher on School IPM
- Insect Behavior
Featured Speakers include:
- Jim Fredericks, Ph.D, BCE - NPMA
- Joe Barile, BCE - Bayer Environmental Sciences
- Fred Whitford, Ph.D - Purdue University
- Tim Husen, BCE, Ph.D - BASF Professional and Specialty Solutions
- David Nardolilli, BCE - BASF Professional and Specialty Solutions
- Frank Meek, BCE, Manager Technical Services - Rollins Support Center
- Judy L Gangloff-Kaufmann, Ph.D - Cornell University IPM Program
- Heather Kind Alonzo, BCE - Target Specialty Products
Members get to enjoy Express Registration. Just a few clicks will save you money and get you on your way. Click HERE for Details!!
Before the day’s activities, Len Douglen will be holding an informal Q&A Session each morning during registration. Sponsors will be invited to join the discussion to take questions from attendees and speak about topics that coincide with the subject matter of the conference. Please bring your own Coffee and Donuts!
Day # 1 or Day #2 - $55.00
Two-Day Pass - $99.00
Day # 1 or Day #2 - $70.00
Two-Day Pass - $115.00
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE SEEKING ONINE CREDITS
- Applicators with a License/Recertification Period expiring October 31, 2022 will be given an exemption from the NJDEP online credit cap of 25% and are eligible for all credits, otherwise this exemption does not apply. Click HERE to read more.
- Government issued photo ID is required and will be verified prior to and immediately after the meeting (i.e. will not be video recorded)
- Attendees must be visible throughout the entire session (with live video on) and must stay to the end.
- Polls will be randomly scheduled, & attendance will be visually monitored by a moderator.
- Call-ins (audio only) are not eligible for pesticide recertification credits; you need a computer/phone/tablet with *live* video capability.
NJ Public Health
7A - General & Household Pest Control - 6
7D - Food Processing - 2
8A - Gen. Public Health - 6
8C - Campground PC - 6
CORE - 2
NJPHC - 5.0
7A - Structural & Rodent Control - 3.0
7F - Food Processing - 3.0
8 - Public Health - 3.0
CORE - 1.0
7A - General & Household Pest Control - 4
8A - Gen. Public Health - 4
8C - Campground PC - 4
13 - IPM in Schools - 2
CORE - 2
NJPHC - 5.0
7A - Structural & Rodent Control - 3.25
7F - Food Processing - 3.25
8 - Public Health - 3.25
CORE - 1.0
NJDEP Credits will Apply to Applicator Licenses in time for Oct 31 Deadline.
* Applicators with a License/Recertification Period expiring October 31, 2022 will be given an exemption from the NJDEP online credit cap of 25% and are eligible for all credits, otherwise this exemption does not apply. You will receive the credits as outlined above, if you have not already received the maximum amount of Online Credits in a particular category.
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: During this time of increased demand for these courses we are doing our best to make sure we can get everyone who wants a course, into a course. Due to Limited Capacity, we often sell out. For this reason, we are strictly enforcing out Payment/Cancellation Policy. All classes MUST be PAID at least two days in advance. Cancellations are allowed as long as we are notified by email ( Classes@NJPMA.com ) at least two days in advance. No-shows forfeit their registration fee, however you may reschedule for a fee of $20.