NJDEP Rules & Regulations Workshop
Friday, January 29th | 9am - 11am
Online Check-In Begins at 830am.
Environmental Specialist 3
NJ Department of Environmental Protection
Bureau of Pesticide Compliance and Enforcement
We invite you to join us for a 90 minute NJDEP Rules and Regulations Presentation followed by a Q&A Session. A great opportunity to for YOU AND YOUR STAFF (Managers, Techs, Sales, and Office) to directly reach professionals working in the NJDEP.
The NJDEP Rules and Regulations Workshop will cover the Notification and Posting requirements in:
- Food establishments, nursing homes, industrial, commercial, public buildings and apartment buildings (multi-family residences)
- IPM notification and posting in schools
- Responsibilities of the Pesticide Applicator business in relationship with school IPM Coordinators
- Consumer information notification for private residences
- Termiticide notification requirements
Updates will also be provided on the NJDEP Pesticide website regarding:
- Online courses.
- Exam information and other procedures that have changed since the Covid-19 emergency.
Take advantage of Member Discounts on this workshop by registering your employees in your Company Profile. Click HERE to find out how!
Members get to enjoy Express Registration. Just a few clicks will save you money and get you on your way. Click HERE for Details!!
NJPMA Members - FREE
If you are a current member of the NJPMA, please Log-In to receive your discounted member pricing!
Are you Registering a New Employee? You MUST Update your NJPMA.com Corporate Profile - Add Remove / Employees before registering for this even. Click HERE to learn how.
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: During this time of increased demand for these courses we are doing our best to make sure we can get everyone who wants a course, into a course. Due to Limited Capacity, we often sell out. For this reason, we are strictly enforcing out Payment/Cancellation Policy. All classes MUST be PAID at least two days in advance. Cancellations are allowed as long as we are notified by email ( Classes@NJPMA.com ) at least two days in advance. No-shows forfeit their registration fee, however you may reschedule for a fee of $20.