NJ DEP Licensed Pesticide Applicator / Operator Training - In Spanish
The purpose of this training is to provide the candidate applicator or operator with a working knowledge, at a minimum, of the following information. The basic course for applicators and operators are the same.
The content of the basic pesticide training course is to include at a minimum:
Proper use of application equipment;
Hazards that may be involved in applying pesticides;
Instructions for mixing pesticides used in particular circumstances;
Protective clothing & safety equipment required during the handling & application of pesticides;
General precautions to be followed in the disposal of containers, as well as the cleaning and decontamination of equipment;
Applicable State/Federal pesticide laws & regulations;
Understand/correctly interpret label and labeling information;
Understand principles of Integrated Pest Management.
$99 * Non-NJPMA Members
$65 * NJPMA Members
NJ DEP Credits - CORE - 8
NJ Public Health Credits - 4.0
PA Dept. of Ag Credits - CORE - 6
Classes conducted by:
UPCOMING SPANISH CLASSES
All Attendees Must Register Online.
To Register, click on the date of the class you wish to attend below.
Walk-ins are NOT ALLOWED. You MUST register online.
All Classes are Open for Registration, Unless marked as - SOLD OUT.
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: During this time of increased demand for these courses we are doing our best to make sure we can get everyone who wants a course, into a course. Due to Limited Capacity at our venues, we often sell out. For this reason, we are strictly enforcing out Payment/Cancellation Policy. All classes MUST be PAID at least two days in advance. Cancellations are allowed as long as we are notified by email ( Classes@NJPMA.com ) at least two days in advance. No-shows forfeit their registration fee, however you may reschedule for a fee of $20.
Train From Your Home or Office
Seating is Limited. In order to be marked "Present" for this class, every Attendee MUST log-in to the Webinar from their own device (PC, MAC, Tablet or smartphone) and use their own unique email address. No sharing.
You MUST Pay at the time of Registration. No Checks or Cash for Webinars.
If you need to use a Govt. PO, please CLICK HERE for details.
4 Hours of On-Line Training in CORE to fulfill the NJDEP Pesticide Operator Requirement / Required Exam Prep Course for NJDEP CORE Exam.
NJDEP Credits - CORE - 8.0
NJ Public Health Credits - 4.0
PA Dept. of Ag Re-Certification Credits - CORE - 6
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE SEEKING ONINE CREDITS
- Applicators with a License/Recertification Period expiring October 31, 2021 will be given an exemption from the NJDEP online credit cap of 25% and are eligible for all credits, otherwise this exemption does not apply. Click HERE to read more.
- Government issued photo ID is required and will be verified prior to and immediately after the meeting (i.e. will not be video recorded)
- Attendees must be visible throughout the entire session (with live video on) and must stay to the end.
- Polls will be randomly scheduled, & attendance will be visually monitored by a moderator.
- Call-ins (audio only) are not eligible for pesticide recertification credits; you need a computer/phone/tablet with *live* video capability.