December 8th | 8am - 12pm
Online Check-In and Online Exhibitor Presentations Begin at 8am!
After you have logged in, please modify your Screen Name to include not just your First and Last Name, but also your Pesticide License #.
If you are having trouble with your computers Microsphone and Speakers, you may dial in to the Audio Portion of our presentation by calling in to one of these numbers:
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 598 9455 602
If you should have any difficulties logging in,
please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THOSE SEEKING ONINE CREDITS
- Applicators with a License/Recertification Period expiring October 31, 2021 will be given an exemption from the NJDEP online credit cap of 25% and are eligible for all credits, otherwise this exemption does not apply. Click HERE to read more.
- Government issued photo ID is required and will be verified prior to and immediately after the meeting (i.e. will not be video recorded)
- Attendees must be visible throughout the entire session (with live video on) and must stay to the end.
- Polls will be randomly scheduled, & attendance will be visually monitored by a moderator.
- Call-ins (audio only) are not eligible for pesticide recertification credits; you need a computer/phone/tablet with *live* video capability.
7A - General & Household Pest Control - 4
8A - Gen. Public Health - 5
NJ Public Health
NJPHC - 3.5
Credits To Be Determined
Workshop Presented by: