- Registering here for any classes, other then the ones you have paid for will NOT give you access to the actual webinar. Please Register on the individual category page under the Classes Menu above, BEFORE registering here. (This is ONLY Step #2).
- In order to be marked "Present" for this class, every Attendee MUST log-in to the Webinar from their own device (PC, or MAC) and use their own unique email address. Absolutely No Sharing of devices or log-in.
- Due to Technical Issues, Smartphones and Tablets Are Not Permitted!
Basic Pesticide Training in Spanish
April 22nd | 8am - 12n - Saturday
Category 7A - General & Household Pesticide Training
April 18, 2023 | 9am-3pm
June 15, 2023 | 9am-3pm
Category 7B - Termites & Other Wood Destroying Insects Pesticide Training
Exam Prep Attendees must attend both classes - Re-Certification Attendees Must Be On camera for the entire class
Landscape Pesticide Training
3A - Ornamental
May 10th | 9am - 3pm
June 13th | 9am - 3pm
3B - Turf
April 20th | 9am - 3pm
May 24th | 9am - 3pm
Use your microphone and speaker for audio. You'll sound best with a headset.
Click HERE to View system requirements.
(Microphone not required for class, but sometimes we open up the mics for Q&A Sessions)
Requirements for those seeking NJDEP Credits:
- Government issued photo ID is required and will be verified prior to and immediately after the meeting (i.e. will not be video recorded)
- Attendees must be visible throughout the entire session (with live video on) and must stay to the end.
- Polls will be randomly scheduled, & attendance will be visually monitored by a moderator.
- Call-ins (audio only) are not eligible for pesticide recertification credits; you need a computer or tablet with *live* video capability. Cell Phones are NOT Permitted.
IMPORTANT: Everyone must register with a UNIQUE email address.
Duplicates using the same email address will not be accepted.
If you should have any difficulties registering,
please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org