Managing Resistance in Cockroach Infestations - December 15th
Managing Resistance in Cockroach Infestations - Online Workshop
December 15th - 8am to 11am
Online Check-In Begins at 8am!
We invite you to join us online for our Cockroach Infestation Workshop. This virtual workshop sponsored in part by Target will feature Kevin Connally of Bayer Speaking on Managing Resistance in Cockroach Infestations, followed by your Questions and Answers!
Members get to enjoy Express Registration. Just a few clicks will save you money and get you on your way. Click HERE for Details!!
Presented in Partnership with the New York Pest Management Association
7A - General & Household Pest Control - 3
8A - Public Health - 3
CORE - 2
NJ Public Health
NJPHC - 3.0
7A - Structural & Rodent Control- 1.5
7F - Food Processing - 1.5
8 - Public Health Pest Control - 1.5
December 15, 2020 - $25.00
Requirements for those seeking NJDEP Credits:
- Applicators with a License/Recertification Period expiring October 31, 2021 will be given an exemption from the NJDEP online credit cap of 25% and are eligible for all credits, otherwise this exemption does not apply.
- Government issued photo ID is required and will be verified prior to and immediately after the meeting (i.e. will not be video recorded)
- Attendees must be visible throughout the entire session (with live video on) and must stay to the end.
- Polls will be randomly scheduled, & attendance will be visually monitored by a moderator.
- Call-ins (audio only) are not eligible for pesticide recertification credits; you need a computer/phone/tablet with *live* video capability.
NJDEP Online Credits Exemption.
* Applicators with a License/Recertification Period expiring October 31, 2021 will be given an exemption from the NJDEP online credit cap of 25% and are eligible for all credits, otherwise this exemption does not apply. Please click here for details and eligibility.
PAYMENT/CANCELLATION POLICY: During this time of increased demand for these courses we are doing our best to make sure we can get everyone who wants a course, into a course. Due to Limited Capacity, we often sell out. For this reason, we are strictly enforcing out Payment/Cancellation Policy. All classes MUST be PAID at least two days in advance. Cancellations are allowed as long as we are notified by email ( Classes@NJPMA.com ) at least two days in advance. No-shows forfeit their registration fee, however you may reschedule for a fee of $20.