Your registration fee includes admittance to the Annual Trade Show, a valuable part of the Clinic program featuring vendors from our industry showcasing the latest products, equipment, and pest control services and techniques. It provides an opportunity to learn about new products and equipment in a relaxed atmosphere, and the time to ask questions of the vendors. Vendors are available throughout the morning, and until 2:45pm. Lunch will be served in the trade show exhibition hall.
71st Annual Clinic, Trade Show and Clambake
August 16, 2018 - Raritan Valley Community College
Branchburg, New Jersey
No More Long Registration Lines! NJPMA Staff Members will be scanning your barcoded tickets as you enter each class. A quick click and you are in the door!
Throughout the day, you can attend Clinics that meet your interests. When you register, you will be asked to sign-up for the clinics you wish to attend. Remember you MUST provide your Pesticide License # for all states you are looking to accumulate credits in. Re-Certification Credits will be available for New Jersey Licensees and the following out-of-state attendees. NY, PA, & DE See Credit Awards Here.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Download a Copy of the Days Event Schedule and a Map HERE.
Click HERE to see an interactive map of the RVCC Campus. Our General Sessions will be held in the Library/Theatre. Break out sessions will be help in the Conference Center. And of course our Exhibitors and food will be located in the College Center / Cafeteria. Be sure to use the Second Floor Raised Walkways between buildings.
Morning General Session
Updates in Rodent Control - Robert Corrigan, Ph.D.
DEP Update - TBA
Morning Concurrent Sessions
1) IPM, Pests, and the Pathogens They Can Carry (PCO-AM) - Faith Oi, Ph.D.
2) Subterranean Termites - Meat and Potatoes to Achieve Successful Management (WDI-AM) - Austin Frishman, Ph.D.
3) Pesky Flies 5.0 Innovative Methods for their Management (PCO-2)- Dr. Stuart Mitchell.
Afternoon Concurrent Sessions
1) New Technologies and Approaches for Managing Bed Bugs - Jeff White, BCE.
2) What Does “The Label is the Law” Mean in Termite Control? (PCO-PM) - Faith Oi, Ph.D.
3) Fumigation Updates Label Changes, Planning and Management Plans - Robert Verrico .
Afternoon General Session
Focus on The Future of Mosquito-Borne Illness: What is the Next Zika? - Stan Cope, Ph.D.
Update from Rutgers - Changlu Wang, Ph.D.
History-Growth and Development of Urban Pest Management - Austin Frishmand, Ph.D.
Our Featured Speakers are Sponsored by: