View events in this Calendar by: Month | Week | Day
Export this Calendar's Events to another ApplicationClasses
NJPMA offers training for all of its members, as well as those interested in obtaining their pesticide applicators or operators licenses. Basic Pesticide Training is offered on an ongoing basis, and you can register online by clicking on the 'Basic Pesticide Training' tab above. Category training is available for 7A and 7B, and you can register by clicking on the 'Category Training' tab above.
If you have questions regarding specific NJ license requirements or the exam schedule, you must contact the NJDEP directly at 609-984-6614.
To Obtain Your License:
You must take BOTH the Basic Pesticide Training Class AND the Category Training Class (or complete 40 hours of on the job training) before you can take the exam to get your license.
The Basic Pesticide Training Class is required for all those wishing to become either Certified Pesticide Applicators or Pesticide Operators-those who work under the supervision of a Certified Applicator.You must take this course before the category classes. TheCategory Classes are for those individuals who do not have a certified applicator in their company or who can not verify that they worked under a certified applicator for a year or more.These classes are in lieu of the 40-hours-on-the-job training.
Visit our website to view the schedule and click on the appropriate link to online registration: http://njpma.com/education/basic-pesticide-training-course/
Fill out the attached form and mail or fax it in, OR
Email me your full name, date of birth and last 4 digits of your social security number.
Payment can either be mailed in advance or brought to class that day.
- Categories 7a and 7b have online registration at: http://njpma.com/education/certification-courses/
- Fill out the appropriate attached form, and mail or fax it in along with your payment, OR
- Email me your full name, date of birth and last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Payment can either be mailed or brought to class that day.
- 3A-Ornamental Pest Control (trees, shrubs and bushes)
- 3B-Turf (fertilizer, pesticide lawn applications)
- 7A- General and Household Pest Control
- 7B- Termite and Other Wood Destroying Insects
All related course books must be purchased at any Rutgers Cooperate Extension Office. You can find their locations online at: http://www.pestmanagement.rutgers.edu/PAT/index.htmIf you have specific questions about your existing license or scheduling the exam to get your license, please contact NJDEP at
- Half-Day PEST ID Workshop (March 15, 2017)
- Half-Day PEST ID Workshop (March 29, 2017)
- New Classes Added in Westampton - Burlington County (March 30, 2017)
About This Page
The "Calendars" page is meant to show all available Calendars for your site, along with detailed information about them and filtering options for other pages of the site.
It makes use of the following function:
- Calendar:Calendars to display a list of all available Calendars as well as detailed information about them.
- Calendar:Cal to display a list of most recent upcoming event occurrences for each Calendar.
- a link to a page with Calendar:iCalendar tag to allow users to export event data for a particular Calendar.
- Calendar:Cal in Mini mode to display a Mini Calendar that links to days that have events.